It is that time of the month again, no worries, I am not talking PMS. This is the monthly installment of the list of wild and crazy search terms that land readers on this blog. For those who missed the past installments you can read Vol. 1 here , Vol 2. here , Vol. 3 here , Vol. 4 here and you guessed it Vol. 5 here.
As always, I link the search term to the post I believe landed the reader here.
Feel free to click on the links. Don’t worry, we will wait while you read the past posts.
10. does hamster cry This was one of my favorite posts. To refresh your memory, or whet your appetite, this post featured a hamster playing the piano. And the famous comment from my daughter reminding me how we froze the dead hamster in a box in the garage freezer until the spring thaw. (true AND yes, scary)
9. dog shakes smoke alarm No the dog did not shake the smoke alarm. The sound of the alarm made HER shake.
8. ny sleepaway camp for abused children G-d no! This poor reader is either misguided or was rather disappointed when they found my blog.
7. hungry tampons Um, ew! This could have been many posts as I have written about tampons a whole lot. Probably something I should take a look at.
6. men wearing tampons See what I mean. Every month I have dozens of search terms about tampons. But this one definitely landed on the Obama wearing tampons post.
5. fat old men in bathing suit This was a favorite Gary post. And in the dead of winter after yet another dumping of snow I don’t mind looking back on that beautiful beach day in August.
4. joys of pantyhose Oh, ladies, don’t we all know the joys of pantyhose. You guys should really be jealous. I love linking to this as it was my first post EVAH! And looking back on it, this could have been one of the funniest.
3. cucumber girls Oh girls, you will LOVE this cucumber!
2. moms orgasm Yeh, well, probably should think about why someone would put those two words together and sit down for a little search.
1. palin condom This one just never gets old for me!
That does it folks. Another month of reminiscing!
Haven’t had enough of me yet? You can also read me at 50-Something Moms Blog.
For photo enthusiasts, visit Leaving the zip code, photos from outside the comfort zone.
: : : : : : : : : : :