I will be shamelessly self-promoting my new photo blog, leaving the zip code, here from now on. You won’t be disappointed, I promise. Let’s see if some of you will take the ‘submit’ challenge.
This one was really hard to narrow down to only 10, so I cheated and put all the tampons in as one listing. They were all too funny to leave any out.
As I did last month, I have linked these to the posts I think the search yielded:
10. petafile aroiund my neiborhood (uh, do we have a spelling issue going on here? this link is a stretch but I could not think of what else they found with that)
9. victim nail polish (I was once a victim to nail polish but I went into therapy and now I am good)
8. highway to hell photo code (wait, is there a password to get into hell?)
7. does menopause make women irrational and (Duh!! No, these hormones are not a problem sonny, just don’t come near me when I have a knife in my hand. I cannot help but wonder what came after the ‘and’…homicidal? frankly psychotic? certifiably insane? any other suggestions?)
6. mars cheerleaders (imagine the outfits they would be wearing)
5. decision ball outlook so so (this is a pretty wishy-washy magic eight ball, no?)
4. okay to drive baby in convertible? (helloooo, if you have to ask we should get your number and call social services)
3. acronym for burnt mouth from hot pizza (that would have to be BMFHP?)
2. adirondack milfs (I believe this may be an impossibility, have you ever been to the adirondacks?)
1. tampons don’t work (um, maybe you need to change it more often), yank out tampon (ouch, must you yank?), strategies for getting tampon out (this one should be pretty simple, did you not know that was what the string was for?) and the all time fave…
obama covered with tampons (just the visual alone is hysterical. yes I posted about this one already, so sue me)
There were a few more that I loved, but I need to be selective, right? Feel free to vote for your faves. And claim any of them if they were yours.