It is great fun to check the stats section on WordPress and see what search terms have led people to this blog. Below you will find my top ten for the month. Each one has a link (or links) to the posts they must have found – and of course a little commentary.
I am thinking this will be a fun thing to do at the end of every month.
9. what to do if mice are in the basement: Chairman of the Basement (but now that they mention it I am pretty sure there are mice living in the wall of my office)
8. what makes a car stink?: Remember the Stink in Seinfeld’s Car?
7. lab dies at groomers, July 2008: ooo, that sounds awful, my story is just funny. Dog in Street…
6. nail salon dead baby: (I am a bit concerned about why someone would keyword this, aren’t you?)The Grim Reaper at the Nail Salon
5. used her thong to save her life: no, no you silly searcher, that was the bra that saved her:Bras Save Lives (or mammary survival techniques) the thong caused injury worthy of a lawsuit: Thong Danger
3. lazy jew parents send kids to camp: ouch! I will try to let that one slide in the name of being a readership whore. Sleepaway. 10 for 2.
2. i could cry but i don’t want to: I am thinking this person has missed the whole point and probably does not get my sense of humor.
and my number one fave – as I have asked this question many times…
Thanks for playing folks and tune back in at the end of next month for more crazy search antics.