I know I have already blogged about this once this week, but this is monumental.
Today is the 20th birthday of the fabulous Miss Jana. All you lurkers out there, the pressure is on to throw a comment in to wish my not so little girl a very happy birthday. Keep in mind she is in the home stretch of the semester and life is not all that much fun so she could really use a shout out from all of you.
In celebration of her birthday I will share my top ten most favorite things about Jana (in no particular order)
1. her hair (Dr. Jimmy is with me on this one)
2. her smile (thanks to the orthodontist who gave her the straightest teeth in the zip code)
3. her ability to suck it up in tough situations.
4. the fact that she will always be the one to tell me when it is time to get my hair colored (this could be one of the things I miss the most with her gone)
5. her kind heart
6. the way she taught me that it really doesn’t matter if a teenager’s room is a mess.
7. the way she treats her brother
8. her love for music (her dad made sure of that)
9. the way she hates to shop (where could that come from)
10. the fact that my behavior rarely embarrasses her
For the second time this week, but on the actual date you popped out, happy birthday Janny girl!
Now come on, let’s see some comments here…
Haven’t had enough of me yet? You can also read me at 50-Something Moms Blog.
For photo enthusiasts, visit Leaving the zip code, photos from outside the comfort zone.
: : : : : : : : : : :