Second installment. I know most of you will be reading this on Friday but know that I wrote it before midnight.
Random ramblings from the inside of my head:
1. Why must I call to opt-out of junk fax solicitations, shouldn’t I have to opt-in to receive them in the first place?
2. If my life was a made for TV movie would I change the channel because it was too ridiculous to be believable?
3. Is it fair to NOT read a book because it is on the Oprah booklist?
4. There is no reality, only perception. (can’t take credit for this one, a shrink once pointed it out to me).
5. If my dog pukes in the dining room and I pretend to not see it will someone else clean it up?
6. Coke or Pepsi? (I don’t really care because I don’t drink soda, just curious).
7. Should I point out to the local supermarket that is trying to market a passover menu that noodle pudding should not be on their menu?
8. Would you rather have a hoof or a paw? (again, can’t take credit. A woman that used to work for me posed this question).
9. Why is it ok for my car and pocketbook to be filthy when my house has to be clean?
10. If not now, when? (use this for anything you have been putting off).
That should do it. Head is empty…
Haven’t had enough of me yet? You can also read me at 50-Something Moms Blog.
For photo enthusiasts, visit Leaving the zip code, photos from outside the comfort zone.